Friday, November 20, 2015

School tour in Lemoor...

Zilla Parishad High School Lemoor


ZPHS Lemoor is an Upper Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary School in Lemoor village of Kandukur. The Telugu Medium, coeducational institution was established in the year 1950 and it is managed by a local governing body.

Last Saturday I have visited the government school in Lemoor which is located about 59 kms from Hyderabad. After a long bus ride, followed by a short commute in an auto, I finally reach the school.

It was a real pleasant trip and I loved the green and lush fields on both sides of the road. Anything that takes us away from the horrendous Hyderabad traffic is music to the soul.

I must say I am impressed by the clean premises of the school. It was almost like an extension of the lovely sights I had witnessed during my journey. And the children, neatly dressed and well-attentive, were only too happy and enthusiastic to meet, greet, and interact with me, and participate in my class eagerly.

All in all, it went very well and I’m glad to have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of these deserving children.






No comments:

Powered By Blogger