Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tutor Vista....

I don't know who I should be addressing here on this one...I'm just hoping anyone in need would be able to use this information.

Tutor Vista is an online tutoring company one of the biggest in the world. They mostly cater to the American students--with subjects such as English, Math, Geometry, Geography, the sciences, statistics, Algebra, Trigonometry and a few others. If you are looking for a job, you could apply online...you can use the trial version application for free to see how comfortable are you with it. 

If you are a parent and is looking for a private tutor for your kid, this is a good option. I actually had a few friends working for it.

If you are a student, you should totally check out their blog. They very often solve complex solutions here --you may or may not find what you are looking for but it's always a good try.

So check it out and let us know how you like it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I also like this. While quality is concerned along with affordability, I prefer tutorteddy.com. My daughter uses it; she is in 8th grade and has improved a lot after she has started taking online math tutoring from this site.

Anonymous said...

Really useful information.

Another good website for Math practice is www.edugain.com.

Powered By Blogger