Monday, July 21, 2008

A thank you note.

For the past three days I have been teaching from my office using the Virtual Classroom technology, and I’m overwhelmed at the way I’m able to teach so easily and also explain complex lessons conveniently with the use of images and videos.
While I do it with so much joy and warmth in my heart in the knowledge that I’m able to contribute to make millions of lives better, I really should not forget the many people and organizations that made this wonderful technology possible.
I opened my EFF journal, where I have been making notes on our progress, and jotting down hopes and concerns. This was a good way to remember how we got here—the journey hasn’t been easy but at the same time, the generous contribution of some special people made EFF possible. We started working on EFF last year in the month of June and today we have the Virtual Classroom technology in place. This would not have been possible without the help of some generous and like-minded people who shared our vision and went out of their way to help out.
We thank you for believing in us!
ESPRE Solution’s David Espenlaub and the CEO Pete Ianace for giving us their excellent video technology which powers our virtual classroom.
Jon Beck and folks at OpSource for giving us the network and servers to host this service.
Red Cross School management for letting us deploy this technology and do our pilot from here.
Suresh Panchal and Satish Babu from Pioneer Online for giving us the Internet connection to the school.
And of course our engineering team who worked so passionately, for days and nights together, to make the EFF dream a reality.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger